Get bang on trend with our range of beautifully soft pastel cases, hand-picked by the Snakehive designers to suit every taste.
The case has been crafted using the finest European leather and has been beautifully branded with a metallic silver Snakehive logo.
The inside of the case is made from smooth, soft, ice-blue leather to protect your phone from scratches and there is a rubberised holder which secures your phone safely. This case will provide ample protection against unavoidable drops, falls, and plummets.
The clever bi-folding design allows you to binge watch away on those long tedious journeys and the card slots are super handy for keeping your oyster or contactless card at hand as you dash across town.
The case allows access to all ports, including the charger and camera when the case is fully closed. The case is secured shut with a discreet magnetic clasp which sits neatly on the front side of the case.
- Designed in the UK and handcrafted exclusively for Snakehive in Europe with the finest premium grade, top layer leather
- Authentic and unique Snakehive design with three cards slots and a larger compartment for notes
- Finished with smart stitching and embossed with the Snakehive icon on the outside and the Snakehive logo on the inside
- The wallet case is designed specifically for your phone model, the inner is made of a smooth soft leather to protect your phone from any scratches or marks
- Useful Viewing Stand Function
- Each case comes in a Smart Snakehive presentation box
FREE delivery within the US on all orders over $25.
Est. delivery is 3-5 business days
Any queries on postage or delivery please contact us at email@example.com
Warranty and Returns
For your peace of mind we offer a no quibble money back guarantee on all unwanted items returned to us within 30 days of purchase in an unused condition.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to return or exchange an item.
All our products are covered under a 12 month manufacturer's warranty against any defects when the product has been used under normal conditions.
For more information please visit our FAQ Page.